A rich formula packed with antioxidants helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, soothe minor inflammation and protect delicate skin from environmental toxins and sun damage. All-natural ingredients include:
- Cold-pressed neem oil, used for centuries in India, is a potent source of natural antioxidants. High levels of long-chain fatty acids and gylcerides allow neem oil to quickly penetrate outer layers of skin so active ingredients are available where they're most needed.
- Jojoba is similar to human skin oils and penetrates skin quickly to nourish lower layers. It also contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Grapeseed, sweet almond and sunflower seed oils, are high in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, minerals and linoleic acid (also known as Omega 6).
- Meadowfoam oil contains 98% long-chain fatty acids to soak quickly into skin and then form a protective moisture barrier.
- Wheat germ oil is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants including vitamin E and beta carotene.
- Essential oils of lavender and rosewood are both recognized as natural rejuvenators when used in skincare products along with their aromatherapeutic properties that provide natural stress relief.
As the "chief guinea pig" for skincare products, Vicki was surprised at the almost-immediate difference when she switched from products containing chemicals to this all-natural formulation. It's been part of her personal regime for several years, particularly during cold weather when her very dry skin needs the added protection - and during summer months when she's outside in the sun. "I expected good results in terms of minimizing fine lines and wrinkles but I was surprised at how quickly it worked to smooth out blotchy spots near my eyebrows and a couple of rough spots on my nose," she said.
SAMPLES AVAILABLE -- We'd love to hear what you think about our Facial Serum. Include a note in the order form and we'll send you a 15-day supply to try on your problem spots.