Neem, called "sarva roga nivarinor" or healer of all ailments in ancient India, is a cornerstone of one of the world's oldest medical systems. Ancient Vedic texts dating back to 2500 BC describe how neem was used to treat a wide variety of ailments.
Neem has been used internally by millions of people over thousands of years. When taken as directed in adults who are not pregnant or trying to conceive a child, it is remarkably free of side effects. (Some researchers link its contraceptive activities to its immune-boosting properties.) It is not recommended for internal use in children who weigh less than 100 pounds because it contains aspirin-like compounds that may cause Reyes Syndrome.
- Certified-organic neem leaf capsules are our best-selling supplement.
- Supercritical extracts are now available in both neem leaf and neem bark, offering the concentrated power of supercritical extraction in drops. The neem leaf also is available is a tiny easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Alcohol-based extracts - available in both neem leaf or neem bark-- are fast-acting supplements in convenient dropper bottles.
- Neem teas are formulated with peppermint or cinnamon - herbs which have also been used for the medicinal benefits for centuries. The tea can be sweetened with honey or stevia.
- Raw neem products, including neem leaf, neem powder and neem bark, can be used for internal supplementation or to make your own capsules, extract or tea.
Learn more about the difference between neem leaf and neem barkhere
We might not keep neem bark extract in our oral care listing except for the fact that Dr. Oz is such a fan of it (Visit http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/five-wrong-turns-can-lead-cancer?page=2 for
Average 5 of 5 stars out of 2 reviews.
Capsules made with certified-organic neem leaf are our most popular supplement. Recommended dose is one to two capsules once or twice a day, so 120 capsules
Average 5 of 5 stars out of 3 reviews.
Hand-selected neem leaf is extracted in alcohol, distilled water and vegetable glycerin. Recommended use is five to 20 drops per day internally. May also be
NEW 2 ounce size! By popular demand for large families -- and people who are owned by lots of pets. Supercritical neem extracts are made using a sophisticated
Supercritical neem extracts are made using a sophisticated process that results in a highly concentrated and extremely effective extract with no residue. We
Average 5 of 5 stars out of 1 reviews.
Supercritical extraction uses carbon dioxide at such low temperatures and high pressure that the gas turns liquid and extracts the active ingredients,