Raw materials purchased in bulk can be used to make your own neem products. For larger quantities (more than five gallons of oil or 20 pounds of dry material), please contact us for wholesale pricing.
- Neem leaf, shade-dried to maintain a rich green color
- Neem leaf powder, perfect for homemade capsules or tea
- Neem bark powder, the first choice for pets and a good alternative for many people
- Wild-crafted neem oil, cold-pressed and solvent-free
- Certified-organic neem oil
- Fresh neem leaf, picked and shipped the same day to ensure maximum freshness
- Fresh neem chew sticks, the original oral care. Each package contains 25 to 35 sticks.
Learn more about the difference between neem leaf and neem bark here.
We also carry bulk raw botanicals from several other plants that thrive in the semi-arid rainforest ecosystem of the Yucatan Peninsula:
- Chaya, also known as tree spinach in its native Mexico, packs a nutritional punch with extremely high levels of protein, calcium and Vitamin C, iron and fiber, according to a USDA report
- Roselle is the flower of the Hibiscus sabdariffa. Packed with Vitamin C and other antioxidants, roselle -- also known as jamaica in Mexico -- is the primary ingredient in Red Zinger tea and is recognized in tropical countries around the world for its refreshing taste and energy-boosting vitamins.
- A plant the US government calls "a tree for solving global hunger," moringa leaves contain (gram for gram) seven times the vitamin C in oranges, four times the calcium in milk, four times the vitamin A in carrots, three times the potassium in bananas, plus twice as much protein as milk. For more information, visit http://www.treesforlife.org/project/moringa/default.en.asp
A late and unexpected freeze damaged all of our trees, they're growing back now but we can't harvest fresh leaf for several weeks. Fresh neem
Neem bark powder is probably a better immune system booster and analgesic than the leaf -- and ongoing studies show that it's better for all kinds of tummy troubles.
Average 5 of 5 stars out of 2 reviews.
Premium neem leaf, hand-picked at the peak of potency and then dried in our solar-heated dryer to maintain a bright green color. How to brew the perfect
Premium neem leaf which can be used in teas or poultices. Use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon in a cup of water, and sweeten with honey, stevia or xylitol.