Supercritical neem is “super-concentrated.” It takes 50 pounds of neem bark to make just one pound of the supercritical extract. And while it sounds strange, the supercritical extraction process is actually very simple and environmentally friendly.
“Why Neem Bark?” is one of the questions people most commonly ask us. We wrote a long blog on the topic but we think there are four significantly important issues depending upon your personal needs:
1. It’s the first choice for oral care products over nearly 5,000 years of use — the bark, obviously, not the supercritical bark.*
2. It’s proven to be effective in treating stomach ulcers as part of one of the few clinical trials on humans. *
3. It contains more antioxidants than neem leaf.
4. Finally, and this is totally anecdotal, we believe it’s a better immune system booster based on hundreds of reports from customers over the past 20 years.
We recognize that both the leaf and the bark have advantages and offer three formulas:
- Supercritical Neem Leaf Drops
- Supercritical Neem Bark Drops
- Supercritical Neem Leaf and Bark Combo.
Let us know if you have a personal favorite and tell us what you like the most about it!
Neem is bitter — learn more about how we disguise the taste of super-concentrated supercritical extract.
INGREDIENTS: Supercritical extract of neem bark, sesame seed oil
* Neem Tree Farms does not sell products which are intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. These statements are intended only for educational purposes.