Our neem oil conditioner is better than ever!
- Reformulated so it can be rinsed out or left in.
- It quickly dentangles even very long hair on children.
- Leave it in if you’re going to the beach or pool to protect hair from sun and harsh elements, particularly in places like Florida where we’re outside most of the year.
- In colder climates, try using a small amount on your scalp and at the ends of longer hair to protect it from drying winds and heated air.
- Customers with “frizzy” hair also report that neem conditioner settles down their frizzes without making them making them flat.
- Neem oil conditioner is also a great choice for itchy pets. Diluted or full-strength, it soaks in quickly and soothes irritated skin.
- Vicki is trying it out as a facial cleanser. It’s non-irritating and wipes away even waterproof mascara without pulling on sensitive skin. Try it and let her know what you think.
Ingredients: Aqueous Extract of Azadirachta Indica (Neem) leaf, Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (vegetarian), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Gluconolactone, Behentriminioum, Cinnamidopropyltriminious, Chloride, Capric/Carylic Trigligerides, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Panthenol, L-Arginine, Fragrance (Naturally Derived), Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid.