Last Chance for Plants?
Plus Double the BOGO savings this week!
It’s supposed to be nearly 90 degrees here this afternoon but temperatures are dropping into the low 30s in both Memphis and Chicago next week. Although the greenhouse is still overflowing with gorgeous plants, we can’t ship “to or through” locations where temperatures are below freezing. We use Memphis and Chicago because they’re major shipping hubs going to the west coast. Even though temperatures may be fine in California, your plant will arrive dead if it spends the night in truck and freezes.
And we’ve got some great deals for people who really want plants before it gets too cold to ship them!
- Buy three seedlings for just $25, our best price ever on gorgeous plants that are growing so fast we can’t keep up with them
- BOGO on Brahmi plants (bacopa monnieri) because they’re trying to take over an entire section of the greenhouse.
- And we’re just about to wrap up trimming the trees here back for the winter, but you can still take advantage of BOGOs on fresh leaf, chew sticks and ceremonial branches.
Gotu kola is sold out for the year, but we still have gorgeous betel, Krishna tulsi and ashwagandha.
Double Up on BOGOs through Nov. 1
We post sale prices for two months the last weekend of every month so you can double up on BOGOs. The deals that expire on Saturday morning focus on our favorite cool-weather facial care including:
- All-Natural Facial Serum, made with a rich botanical blend packed with antioxidants.
- Rejuvenating Neem Leaf Cream, formulated by scientists to test neem’s ability to prevent and repair sun-damaged skin.
- Neem Oil Cream, a rich moisturizer that soaks in quickly to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We couldn’t come up with a theme for November, so we picked our best prices:
- By popular demand, we’re putting the extra-rich neem oil lotion on BOGO (we know, it’s been a while…)
- We overstocked on papaya, neem bark, and honey and oats soap, so they’re BOGO until we sell out of them.
- And we’re creating a new 2-ounce bottle of Citrus Splash with an introductory price of just $1.99. Its reviews don’t reflect how great it really is. We love its refreshing citrus scent and really want more people to try it.