We created a special package for your furbabies because neem for dogs can make an enormous difference in the lives of our pets.
As many of you know, we started feeding our rescued dogs neem before we thought about growing it commercially — in fact, a rescued Rottweiler with congenital hip damage is the primary reason we started Neem Tree Farms. Now we rescue mainly senior Shar-Pei and see the difference neem makes every single day.
- The advantages of internal neem for dogs are totally amazing — they’ll move better, their ears stay cleaner long (a major issue with Shar-Pei), their teeth look better, and it boosts immune systems to the point where they regularly outlive the prognoses from their vets — staying comfortable and eating well, which is what we think is most important.*
- Sprout’s Spray — now known as Anti-Itch Spray — is one of the products that is perfect for both people and dogs. I use it early in the morning when I’m working outside and I love how the dogs smell when I spray them.
- The Neem Oil Conditioner is a new addition to the Neem for Dogs package, but we pulled what had been identified as an aggressive senior Shar-Pei from a shelter two years ago. Turns out, she was a young dog with a horrible case of antibiotic-resistance MRSA. We went through every antibiotic known to man (probably just a slight exaggeration) but nothing stopped the horrible outbreaks that looked like hotspots covering half her body. We started bathing her twice a week, drying her slightly and then leaving the conditioner on. It’s much less messy than the oils and it actually smells good — she stopped scratching and we all got good nights’ sleep again.
- We use the Neem Oil Soap on the pups here. It sounds counter-intuitive but it’s actually much easier to clean a dog with a bar of soap in your hand than it is to dribble shampoo across their backs and then try to clean their throats and bellies.
And if you’re wondering about the dry shampoo, we just didn’t sell enough of it to keep having it made. If it was one of your favorites — and I loved it! — the recipe is easy. Mix equal parts of neem bark with baking soda (to soak up oil and smells) and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Sprinkle it on well, brush it in so it comes in contact with the dog’s skin, then leave it for a half-hour or so. He’ll feel good, smell good and love you more than ever because you didn’t make him get wet!
The Neem for Dogs package contains:
- 4 ounces of neem bark for internal use
- 5-ounce bar of neem soap
- 8-ounce bottle of Anti-Itch Spray
- 6-ounce tube of conditioner
Total value is $40.96 but it’s specially priced at $29.99.
*Neem Tree Farms does not sell products that are intended to diagnose, treat, control or prevent any disease, or kill or control any pests beyond those defined on the EPA registration for NimBioSys neem oil.